…California’s Association for Collaborative Court Professionals
- The California Association of Drug Court Professionals (CADCP) is now the California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC).
- Our new name more accurately reflects our ongoing support of ALL collaborative courts throughout California.
- We have revised this website to reflect our new name going forward. You will still find references to CADCP throughout the website, reflecting the history and development of our organization since 1996. We are proud of our beginning as CADCP and we look forward to the future as CACC.
- Provide training, technical assistance, and mutual support to collaborative courts in the State of California,
- Promote and advocate for the establishment and funding of effective collaborative courts, and
- Support evidence-based practice guidelines for collaborative court programs.
CACC is committed to advocacy on behalf of collaborative justice courts in the State of California, to statewide communication with its membership and to the professional development of California’s collaborative justice court professionals.
Collaborative Justice Courts’ shared goals:
- Reduction of drug use
- Reduction of crime
- Increased public safety
- Taxpayer savings
- Restoration of lives
- Children saved and families reunited
To connect with the National Association of Drug Court Professionals, click here.
CACC shines the spotlight on
NATIONAL RECOVERY MONTH (September, 2014) EVENTS in California
San Bernardino County
Santa Barbara County
Collaborative Courts’ shared goals:
Reduction of drug use
Reduction of crime
Restoration of lives
Children saved and families reunited